Search (Don't Edit)

Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Latest Airtel GPRS Trick Working All Over India

| |


100% Latest Working GPRS Trick for June 2012 is here we bring you the Trick . So change the things according to the things listed Below .
There are 2 settings for this trick :-


Airtel Proxy Trick 1 

APN: airtelgprs.com

Proxy: net-prox.info


Port: 80

Home Page: 203.115.112.5



Airtel Proxy Trick 2 

APN: airtelgprs.com

Proxy: pchidden.com

Port: 80

Home Page: 203.115.112.5




4 comments:

i can't understand this process ..someone pls help me.. ruchi

Author

hi,
ruchi can you tell me your problem in detail because I have evry time used nokia mobiles only so if you have it too then I can help you or tell me your problem in detail so I can help you more with this problem :)

hiiiiiii i m using samsung mobile pls help me in doing the settings properly......... amit

Author

hi,
go to settings and internet settings then

put the apn (account proxy number) as mention
proxy as given above
port should be 80 if it's not
then homepage as above and save the settings and make it default for every application

Post a Comment

Followers

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in