Search (Don't Edit)

Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Real Singer of Tune mera Janna (Emptiness) is Rohan Rathore or Gajendra Verma here's the Truth

| |
If you are Following my Blog then you must have already gone through Real Story Behind Tune mera Janna (Emptiness)

I Have been Trying to Find the Actual Truth behind this Awesome Song so I got the Info through Hindustan Times , So I have Posted the Rumor Story behind this song Earlier , if you have not gone through it go through it now Real Story Behind Tune Mera Jaana (Emptiness)


This Song became a Sensation all over the net with over 500000 Views of the Official Video of this Song in 1 week and over 8 dedicated Facebook Groups with Thousands  of Fans of this song . So the Real Singer is Gajendra Verma, a 21 Year old Song-Recordist , From Mumbai says that He sung the Song and no person named Rohan Rathore was ever associated with this song, This song is Written by Aseem Ahmed Abbassee,  a Writer and Gajendra's Friend.

To Counter the Story of this Song , Gajendra Verma will Release a Pack of Six Songs, Album next month , and has already posted the song with a slideshow of his own pictures , he said " I had Composed the tune for a project one and a half years ago. I had sent this song to some people for feedback and then it might have leaked from there" 

Then After knowing this Story people started saying that they were the people behind the marketing then and Aseem cooked all the stories and to this he said " Why would I name by own song to someone named Rohan Rathore and see my song to someone other's name and actually I don't know myself how Rohan Rathore got attached to it and I know that the Voice is also Mine ." Asseem Abbaseee the lyricists says he is even unaware of this story and don't know how this false story got attached with it"

To this Sumit Lal Wrote " I finally dug out the Whole story and there's no student of IIT-G who named Rohan Rathore wrote this song and people are mostly attracted to this song because of the story behind it"

Listen This Song :-


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in