Search (Don't Edit)

Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Slow Copying ? Then copy Fast using TERACOPY!!!

| |
Hi!  Friends I have heard many complaints from my friends and visitors that the copying speed of my computer is very slow please tell a way to speed up the copying speed . So, Computer Saviez bring you a method to speed up your copying speed using Teracopy !!!! I hope you like it !!!!

Why don't make your copying speed  fast using
TeraCopy is a free application that allows you to copy and move files at the maximum speed. 



TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values.

TeraCopy allows you to copy files faster, pause and resume file transfer, Error recovery.






Click here to Download TeraCopy
For any queries or complaints please comment below 

1 comments:

Amazing issues here. I am very happy to look your
article. Thanks so much and I'm taking a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?
My web site :: Laptop Repair

Post a Comment

Followers

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in